So. This blog is mostly about me. And my doings. In things. It started off as a general blog in what I was doing from day to day, and to log that time period that I took between my Bachelor’s and my Master’s.
Instead, it became something of a weight loss blog; a fitblr, possibly, with everything else sorta thrown in.
That’s okay. It’s a progression of things, and it’s moving forward, so yay!
- Starting weight: ~192 lbs. (2010 June)
- Highest weight: 195 lbs. (2010 May)
- March weight: 170 lbs. (2011 March 16)
- Current weight: 166 lbs. (2011 April 17)
So. I’m Marck. I tend to do a lot of things, from playing piano, video games on the computer, Pokémon training, or photograph capturing.
- Currently learning Beethoven’s Appasionata. Mvt 1: 60% complete
- Computer: my Steam backlog is enormous. Currently playing Rift and Bad Company 2.
- Pokémon White is eating a lot of time.
- I have a Nikon D40, and I mostly use a 35mm f/1.8 prime or a 55-200mm f/3.5-5.6 as my lenses. I have a 50mm f/1.8, but the lack of autofocus on my D40 makes it hard to use. Anyone have a cheap D90? :)
Races & Records (hah!):
- Couch to 5k completion - 2010 Sept 15
- Tyler Rose 5k, 2010 Oct 10 - 37:11
- Susan G. Komer Race for the Cure 5k, 2011 May 07 - 29:01
- Current 5k PR - 29:01
- Longest distance - 5.32 mi
- Total distance to date - 169 mi (2011 May 07)